суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

So, welcome to new SysadminNinja's house!

Hi All!

My old domain was suddenly expired, so I decided to make some changes in my blog. So, now it's named "Sysadmin Ninja's Blog" and it's nocated on neat and fancy URL http://iamsysadmin.ninja ! (yes, I know, but I was little bit slowpok-ey and most of yummy domains in .ninja TLD were already taken).
And I made some blog redesign - I hope current theme is not very dark... Maybe I'll become "light side" ninja soon. :)
So, and it's time to continue our GitHub digest. Last one was more than month ago, but I was quite busy with my moving, sorry. But we have fancy name now - "Semi-irregular Sysadmin Ninja's Github Digest" !
I had a ton of interesting repos for (more than)  last month, so, I decided to split it for at three volumes, will publish them this weekend.

Комментариев нет: